Our Pine Gazebos are handcrafted from CA Natural Select (arsenic-free) pressure-treated southern yellow pine for maximum strength and long life. Additionally, kiln-drying our Pine Gazebos both before and after pressure-treating makes painting or clear wood finish application possible immediately. Check out the variety of options for our Pine Gazebos and pick the building that’s right for you.
- Handcrafted from CA Natural Select (Arsenic-Free) pressure-treated southern yellow pine for maximum strength and long life.
- Kiln-drying both before and after pressure-treating makes painting or clear wood finish application possible immediately.
- #1 24" cedar shakes provide lasting beauty and protection.
- Each board is planed and shaped for smooth surfaces and finished edges.
- Stainless steel screws in weather-exposed areas provide maximum durability.
- Parquet-type floor on every octagon or oval gazebo.
- Cedar-shingled cupola included as shown.
- Pressure-treated T&G underlay with 30-year architectural shingles OR #2 cedar shakes over pressure-treated 1" x 4" lath and cupola.
- Two 36" x 76" 15-lite aluminum door.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles:
- Weathered Wood
- Earthtone Cedar
- Dual Brown
- Dual Gray
- Forest Green
- Note: Please see our samples for accurate color. Colors here are representational only.
- 1" x 3" Spindles
- 2" x 2" Spindles
- Counterset Spindles
- Turned Spindles
- Wire with switch and receptacle
- Extra receptacle